DSUA has an extensive archive of content from over a decade of conferences. The following is a summary of what is covered by the DSUA archives; however, we can provide a live view of the archives through Microsoft Teams to showcase what access to the DSUA archives looks like. If interested please request an invite to view the archives through the website (http://www.dryscrubberusers.org/contact-us/).
- Presentations from each DSUA conference dating back to 2008.
- Over 300 presentations available including over 100 presentations given by end users. Including presentations from the following:
- End users: Alliant Energy, American Electric Power, Basin Electric, BEPC, Cogentrix Energy, Colorado Springs Utilities, Covanta, Dominion Energy, Eastman Chemical, Fremont Department of Utilities, Gainesville Regional Utilities, Great River Energy, Kansas City Board of Public Utilities, Kansas City Power & Light, MidAmerican Energy, NV Energy, Omaha Public Power District, Otter Tail Power, PacifiCorp, PSEG LLC, Primary Energy, SCANA, Suncoke Energy, TEP, Xcel Energy
- Vendors: ADA Carbon Solutions, ADA ES, Albermarle, Allen Sherman Hoff, Alstom, AMEC Foster Wheeler, Andritz, Applied Specialties, Babcock Power, Babcock & Wilcox, Burns & McDonnell, BWF Envirotec, Ceilcote, Duromar, Evonik, FLSmidth, GE, Gecko Robotics, Graymont, Hamon Research-Cottrell, Industrial Accessories Company, IGS, Lechler, Lhoist, Lonjing, McIlvaine Company, Mississippi Lime Company, NAES, Nalco, National Filter Media, Novinda, Omega Atomizers, Primex, Redinger Environmental, RPM Solutions, Stanley Consultants, STT Enviro Corp, URS, Worley Parsons
- General topics of discussion include presentations and plant reports on:
- Spray Dryer Absorbers technology
- Circulating Dry Scrubber technology
- Dry Sorbent Injection technology
- General dry scrubbing technology comparison (i.e. Dry Scrubbers 101)
- Performance optimization
- Corrosion and erosion
- Atomizers and injectors
- Byproduct and handling
- Particulate and filtration
- Mercury control